CoverON [2 Pack] Tempered Glass Designed For Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protector, Anti-Scratch Edge to Edge Black Rim Coverage

$15.99

In stock

98MRT09F-TMN9BBC5R85

Title:  

CoverON [2 Pack] Tempered Glass Designed For Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protector, Anti-Scratch Edge to Edge Black Rim Coverage

Item Condition: New

Brand: CoverON
Manufacturer: CoverON
Model: LOT2-A46-CO-APIP13PROMAX-GLCD
Color: Transparent

Product Information

  • Case Friendly Design: Laser cut to the max area allow, covering 98% of the entire phone screen and the black area around the screen while leaving only 2% space around the edges for compatibility with any phone case
  • Scratch Resistant: Coated with an anti-scratch layer that protects against scratches and scuffs
  • HD Clarity: Ultra thin design with 3 layers of anti-UV and anti-rainbow effect coatings
  • Easy Installation: Simply wipe your phone screen clean of debris, peel off the protective sticker, then carefully place on your phone screen for a bubble-free application

CoverON's 2PCS in 1 Package Tempered Glass Screen Protectors compitable for the Apple iPhone 13 Pro MaxHigh Quality Tempered GlassMade of premium scratch resistant tempered glass with a 9H hardness ratingCase Friendly DesignCut to cover 98% of the entire front of phone, also covers the black area around the display, leaving with 2% room for a case3D TouchNo reduction in screen sensitivity, almost as if there isn't even a screen protector on your phone at allBubble-Free ApplicationEasy installation, peel and stick directly on your clean phone screenLaser cut for a perfect fit on the Apple iPhone 13 Pro

Returns Policy

You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).

You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).

If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.

Shipping

We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.

When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.

Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.

Maybe You Like