Philips-Momentum 32" LED 4K Gaming Monitor with HDR-Silver
Product Information :
- Optimized performance for next-gen console gaming. For true console gaming enthusiasts, the Designed for Xbox Momentum display delivers a new era of gaming. Level-up with sound by audio experts Bowers & Wilkins and new Ambiglow lighting for deeper immersion and overall gaming awesomeness. Unleash your console gaming. We partnered with the Xbox team to develop this Designed for Xbox display that is validated to deliver the optimal Xbox Series X visual performance the moment you plug it in. A new standard for gaming audio: covered by an acoustically transparent wool-blend Kvadrat material, the integrated speaker system by legendary speaker experts Bowers & Wilkins delivers an epic sound experience. With an integrated woofer, high-quality midrange drivers and tweeters, you can feel the action around you. This Philips Momentum display also offers True Sound audio modes specially tuned by Bowers & Wilkins: simply select an audio mode to optimize your gaming, viewing or listening experience.
- 32" 4K HDR 3840 x 2160 resolution
- This display features a 32" viewing experience with UltraClear 4K HDR 3840 x 2160 resolution in a 16:9 ratio for supremely sharp details paired with high brightness and incredible contrast.
- 4K / 120Hz Console gaming
- Game with ultra-clear 4K resolution at a smooth 120Hz refresh rate when you connect your Xbox Series X & other next-gen consoles via one of multiple HDMI 2.1 connections.
- Audio by Bowers & Wilkins
- Contained in the unobstructed soundbar covered in Kvadrat acoustic transparent fabric are a pair of tweeters for clarity, mid-high drivers for immersive dialogue and effects, and a woofer for booming bass.
- Philips Ambiglow
- Equipped with 3-sided Ambiglow, the monitor projects a halo of light by analyzing the incoming image content and continuously adapts the color and brightness of the emitted light to match the image for an immersive viewing experience.
- Up to 120Hz refresh rate
- Play competitive games with up to a 120Hz refresh rate for ultra-smooth, brilliant images when using the DisplayPort 1.4 input and a graphics card capable of achieving this resolution and refresh rate.
- 4ms (typical GtG) response time
- The low 4ms response time displays fast-moving actions with more clarity and less blur so you can see and react faster for an edge over your opponents.
- HDMI, USB-C and DisplayPort inputs
- A DisplayPort 1.4, 3 HDMI 2.1, 1 UBS-C inputs allow for easy digital connectivity that allows for clear and high-performance transmission. Enjoy up to 4K HDR@ 120Hz resolution.
- More accurate colors with 125% sRGB coverage
- The Momentum displays up to 125% sRGB and 95% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage for life-like reproduction of images and movies.
- Up to 1200 cd/m² brightness
- The monitor is capable of achieving high 500cd/m² (or 500 nits) brightness in standard mode and 1200 cd/m² (or 1200 nits) in HDR mode for incredible brightness and realistic image reproduction.
- Wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- Images are displayed with more uniformity and consistency even when viewed from wide viewing angles.
- USB 3.2 hub built-in
- The built-in USB 3.2 hub offers one upstream port and 4 downstream ports with 2 being fast-charge ports (BC 1.2) for conveniently connecting to your peripherals.
- Philips LowBlue Mode for your wellbeing
- Philips LowBlue mode can be turned on to reduce the potentially harmful blue-spectrum of light rays that all monitors emit. This display meets the TUV Rheinland Eye Comfort standard.
- Philips FlickerFree for more comfortable viewing
- Philips FlickerFree technology applies a new backlighting solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.