USB C Multiport Adapter (USB C Hub DisplayPort 1.4) 2X USB 2.0 480Mbps Ethernet and 100W Charging
Out Of Stock
- Display Port USBC dock adds Ethernet, USB, DisplayPort, and 100W charging power over a single USB-C connection; Bus-powered USB C to DisplayPort adapter hub does not require a connection to a USB-C charger in order to function; DisplayPort to USB C dock supports the latest USB Type-C Power Delivery 3.0 and charge a laptop up to 100 watts while in use.
- 5 in 1 function USB Type C adapter provides all the functions to work on the road when traveling; Connect a wireless mouse or keyboard with this DP to USB C adapter hub; DisplayPort USBC hub supports driver-free connection to an Ethernet network; USB C Dongle with DisplayPort transfer files to a flash drive; Expand your workspace to a UHD display with High Dynamic Range (HDR) up to 8K 7680 x 4320 with this USB-C hub with DisplayPort.
- Dell companion Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort adapter weighs less than 3 ounces; Display Port USB Type C hub adapter connects to monitors in the conference room or classroom; Thunderbolt 3 hub is compatible with popular Dell models with Thunderbolt 3 portsincluding the Dell XPS 12 9250, 13 9350/9360/9365, 15 9550/9560, Latitude 5480/5580/7275/7280/7370/7480/7520/7720/E5570, Precision 3520/15 3510/5510/M7510, 17 M7710, Alienware 13/15/17
- USB-C Thunderbolt 3 port compatible DisplayPort to USB-C Dock for the MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, iPad Pro, Aspire Switch, Predator 15/17/17X, Chromebook Flip C302, Chromebook R13, Pixelbook 2, Pixel Slate Tablet, ROG GL/G5/G7/GX/Strix, ZenBook Pro UX501VW, Transformer 3 Pro, Surface Book 2, Gigabyte Aorus X5 15, X7 DT 17, BRIX/BRIX S, Razer Blade/Stealth/Pro, Samsung Notebook Odyssey, Notebook 9 15 Inch
- USB-C digital AV multiport adapter is also compatible with HP Elite X2 1012 G1/G2, Z1 Workstation G3, Spectre 13.3/x360, EliteBook 1040 G4/X360 G2/X 360 1020 G2/Folio G1, ZBook 17 /15 /Studio, Envy 27 All-in-One, Legion Y720, IdeaPad Y900, Miix 720, ThinkPad P 50/70, T 470/470S/570, X270, X1 Carbon, X1 Yoga, Yoga 370/900/910, MSI Phantom Pro, Ghost Pro, Stealth Pro, Titan Pro, Dominator Pro, Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e, Galaxy S9/S9+, Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy Note 9/Note 8
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.